*Zachary Callaghan accepted the Chanute position.
*This is a 2-teacher ag program.
Tonganoxie USD 464 • www.tong464.org
Click here for full position announcement.
- A valid building-level/subject area license issued by the Kansas State Board of Education
- Ability to work cooperatively and constructively with others- including the ability to communicate effectively with a broad number of audiences
- Effective management of job responsibilities to meet the established district outcomes
- Use of district-identified computer hardware and software- as well as other district-provided technology as needed
- Adaptation to the compressed time schedule of a school day and year
- As many of their duties will be supervising groups of children without the benefit of additional help or administrative supervision- the job requires significant self-discipline- internal motivation- and sound judgment.
Evaluation: Performance of this job will be evaluated in accordance with provisions of the USD 464 Board of Education’s policy on Evaluation of Professional Personnel and/or the district’s Negotiated Agreement.
Work Year: 178.5 days
Appointment: One year subject to annual review and renewal
Tonganoxie USD 464 recognizes that our teachers are our most valuable asset. We strive to offer competitive salaries, a myriad of professional development opportunities, and outstanding benefits. The district currently has 328 employees: 161 teachers, 16 administrators & supervisors, and 151 support staff.
Teachers who join our district will enjoy:
- Starting annual salary ranging from $41,200-$45,000
- Generous sick, personal, and professional leave days
- District-paid health insurance
- Collaborative work environment
- Culture of high expectations & results
- Various parent/volunteer support organizations
Job Contact Address
300 US Highway-24/40
Tonganoxie, KS 66086
Applications Due By: 04/02/2023