AGRICULTURE DIESEL MECHANICS INSTRUCTOR/COORDINATOR (FAC3128)
Click here for full position description.
- Work experience in Ag Diesel or related agriculture industry required.
- Postsecondary degree in Agriculture or related field preferred.
- Evidence of effective training or teaching experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, administrators and faculty.
- Ability to utilize facility and consumable resources efficiently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a student centered environment.
- Ability to be attentive to detail, to accurately follow written and oral instructions, and to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and willingness to collaborate.
- Possession of a valid Kansas driver’s license with CDL preferred.
- Physical requirements may include but are not limited to the ability to lift, stand, bend, stoop, reach, climb, push, pull and carry. Lifting requirement may vary considerably, but typically will be in the 75 – 100 pound range. Heavy/indoor work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills; the ability to understand words and respond effectively and appropriately. Visual acuity to view a computer terminal. Use appropriate judgment and apply tact and courtesy in difficult situations
- Mental requirements include the ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions about the position.
- Physical and mental qualifications must be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- The qualifications listed are guidelines for selection purposes; alternative qualifications may be substituted if sufficient to perform the duties.
Submit the HutchCC Administrative/Instructional Application To:
Parker Student Union
Hutchinson Community College
1300 North Plum, Hutchinson, KS 67501
HutchCC reserves the right to revise or change job responsibilities as the need occurs. This position announcement does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment; rather, it is a clarification of the responsibilities of the position. The HutchCC administration may change this job description at any time.
The salary is determined per the 2019-2020 Hiring Salary Schedule in the local HutchCC Master Agreement. This full-time faculty position is nine months annual plus forty (40) additional days for coordinator responsibilities (210 days), due process rights eligible, benefit eligible, and exempt. For a copy of the hiring schedule for this position, please see the attached schedule, or you may visit the following address: http://www.hutchcc.edu/hiring-schedule
Job Start Date: August-1-2019
Applications Due By: May-30-2019
*Ms. Darcie Gallagher is moving to the Highland Campus.
The Highland Community College Center at Wamego, Kansas, is accepting applications for the position of Precision Ag Instructor for the 2019-20 Academic Year. Relevant education/training in the Precision Ag field. Related experience. Must have current driver’s license with clean driving record. Teaching experience helpful.
This position will teach at the HCC Center in Wamego. Full-time w/benefits including single coverage health and dental insurance paid by the College. This is a KPERS covered position.
The Precision Agriculture Instructor will teach all assigned courses and associated activities as related to the Precision Agriculture program. Visit http://highlandcc.edu/pages/precision-agriculture to learn more about Precision Ag and review courses offered.
The instructor will prepare all instructional materials for the various learning activities associated with their major subject area to include lab set up and take down, maintain accurate student records, serve actively on college committees, and sponsor student and support activities. Related responsibilities include recruiting interested students, keeping current in the teaching field, recommending pertinent library materials for acquisition to the Library, attending faculty meetings, cooperating and assisting student services with regard to student needs, and attending commencement ceremonies.
Precision Agriculture is the practice of using remote sensing, soil sampling and information management tools to improve production. Precision agriculture is about whole farm management with the goal of optimizing returns on inputs while preserving resources. It relies on growing technologies like satellite imagery, information technology and geospatial tools.
Request application packet from firstname.lastname@example.org or call 785-442-6144. EOE
Adjunct Instructors – Online
Allen Community College with campuses in Iola and Burlingame, Kansas is a leader in online learning. We have openings for online adjunct instructors in the following disciplines.
- Computer Science/Programming
There are openings for adjunct instructors for both Spring 2019, Summer 2019 and Fall 2019.
Master`s degree in discipline required. Previous online instructing and experience with Blackboard preferred.
To apply, please email the following information to Shellie Regehr, Human Resources Specialist, email@example.com
- Letter of application stating interest and qualifications
- Compete resume
- Copy of unofficial transcripts (Official transcripts required upon hire)
- Contact information for three professional references
- Application for Employment (www.allencc.edu)
$560 per credit hour
Job Start Date: January-1-2019
Applications Due By: August-1-2019
Job Contact Information: Shellie Regehr – firstname.lastname@example.org – 620.901.6299
Employer Information: Allen Community College allencc.edu