Adjunct Instructors – Online
Allen Community College with campuses in Iola and Burlingame, Kansas is a leader in online learning. We have openings for online adjunct instructors in the following disciplines.
- Computer Science/Programming
There are openings for adjunct instructors for both Spring 2019, Summer 2019 and Fall 2019.
Master`s degree in discipline required. Previous online instructing and experience with Blackboard preferred.
To apply, please email the following information to Shellie Regehr, Human Resources Specialist, email@example.com
- Letter of application stating interest and qualifications
- Compete resume
- Copy of unofficial transcripts (Official transcripts required upon hire)
- Contact information for three professional references
- Application for Employment (www.allencc.edu)
$560 per credit hour
Job Start Date: January-1-2019
Applications Due By: August-1-2019
Job Contact Information: Shellie Regehr – firstname.lastname@example.org – 620.901.6299
Employer Information: Allen Community College allencc.edu
*Ms. LaRue is getting married and moving out of the area.
Demonstrate a competency of the English language
Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree from an accredited college/university
Current Kansas State Teaching Certification
Health Certificate on file in the Central Office
Desire to continue career improvement
RESPONSIBLE TO: Building Principal
PURPOSE: The Classroom Instructor creates a positive learning environment to facilitate the personal- social- and intellectual development of students. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of students- the Classroom Instructor must work closely with students- parents- and other staff and administration of Independence USD 446
PAYMENT RATE: According to negotiated agreement
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plan and implement effective lessons- using time- materials and resources effectively.
2. Motivate students through effective communications and evaluative responses.
3. Display a thorough knowledge of curriculum and subject matter.
4. Demonstrate awareness of the needs of students and provide for individual differences.
5. Set high expectations for student’s achievement and behavior.
6. Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships with others.
7. Establish and maintain a positive climate for learning through appropriate classroom management.
8. Maintain current curriculum and instructional practices.
9. Coordinate and supervise field trips.
10. Facilitate the personal- social- and intellectual development of students.
11. Assist with the activities of student organizations.
12. Attend and assist when necessary with school events such as musical programs- athletics- student recognition ceremonies- graduation- and open house.
13. See that district policies are observed during all activities.
14. Obtain advance approval of the Principal for all activities and expenditures.
15. Participate actively in the school improvement process (QPA- NCA- etc.).
16. Adhere to all district health and safety policies.
17. Other duties as assigned by the Principal- or other Administrative Staff.
18. Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
19. Operate equipment appropriately as required.
20. React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
21. Support the value of an education.
22. Support the philosophy and mission of Independence USD 446.
23. Keep abreast of new information- innovative ideas and techniques.
24. An essential function of this position is attendance.
Job Start Date: NA
Applications Due By: 05/17/2019
Independence USD 446 www.indyschools.com
Hannah Fry – Beginning Teacher*
*2019 KSU Ag Ed Graduate
*Mr. Schmidt is retiring after 40 years of teaching. We wish him all the best!
Minneapolis High School is looking for an Agriculture Instructor starting in August 2019. This position comes with an extended contract, days can be negotiated based on the needs of the school and the person hired. Courses currently taught are Intro to Ag (8th Grade) Ag Science, Ag Business, Ag Welding, Animal Science, Ag Entrepreneurship. We currently have a chicken coop with 46 chickens. We have a solid FFA program that travels to the National Event each year. Please Contact High School Principal Terry Moeckel at 785-392-2113 or go to http://www.usd239.org/o/district/browse/14224 and fill out an application and send it to Terry Moeckel, Minneapolis High School, at PO Box 317, Minneapolis, Kansas 67467 or email the application to email@example.com.
BCBS Health Insurance Based on experience
Job Start Date: August-15-2019
Applications Due By: January-28-2019
Job Contact Information
Terry Moeckel – firstname.lastname@example.org – 785-392-2113
North Ottawa County USD 239 www.usd239.org
Employer Address: 716 E. Seventh Street Minneapolis, Kansas
AG/SCIENCE WITH VARIOUS ENDORSEMENTS along w/Coaching possibilities (2019-2020 School Year)
USD 331 is taking applications for an AG/SCIENCE instructor with various endorsements for the 2019-20 school year along with coaching possibilities. There are various endorsements and options that will be considered including Agriculture and/or various Science endorsements. Assignment could vary based on the strengths of the candidate. Candidates selected for interview will be invited to USD 331 at the expense of the candidate. Kingman-Norwich USD #331 is an equal opportunity employer.
NOTE: USD 331 has an online district application that all applicants will need to complete. The application is located on the district website home page, knusd331.com, under the Employment tab. The district online application is required for all applicants to fill out. A letter of interest, resume, and unofficial transcript(s) are required to be uploaded with your application. To ensure your application and information uploaded correctly and was received, you will receive an automated email informing you of your status regarding your application. You may contact the USD 331 Human Resource department regarding any questions that you may have at 620-532-3134 or by email: email@example.com
You do not need to complete the KEEB application. Only the DISTRICT ONLINE APPLICATION will need to be completed.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
If you have questions or desire for further information contact:
Andy Albright, Kingman High School Principal, firstname.lastname@example.org, 620-532-3136
Dr. Robert Diepenbrock, Superintendent, email@example.com, 620-532-3134
Kingman-Norwich USD 331
*Member of ESSDACK Health Insurance Group. Staff members receive a defined benefit for BC/BS health insurance of $517.00 per month. *Dental Insurance *District offers a 403b plan where the district will match up to 1% of employees base salary if employee contributes monthly to their plan. *Section 125 Cafeteria Plan that includes the following: Cancer, Accident, Disability, Critical Care, Life Insurance, Dependent Day Care and Health Flex Spending Account *Vision Care *Identity Theft Salary will be per negotiated agreement. Candidates selected for interview will be invited to Norwich and/or Kingman at the expense of the candidate. Kingman-Norwich USD #331 is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Start Date: August-1-2019
Applications Due By: February-1-2019
Job Contact Information
Andy Albright – firstname.lastname@example.org – 620-532-3136
Kingman-Norwich USD 331 http://www.knusd331.com
USD 331 Kingman-Norwich is located primarily in Kingman county and has schools located in Kingman and Norwich. District enrollment is approximately 950 students.
Employer Address: 115 North Main St Kingman, Kansas
Position is closed and interviews are pending.