This position is still open.
Vocational Agriculture Teacher & FFA Adviser
USD 407 is accepting applications for a Vocational Agriculture Teacher and FFA Adviser at Russell High School for the 2019-2020 school year. Applicant must hold or be eligible for a Kansas teaching license.To apply for this opportunity, please fill out the Kansas Education Employment Board (KEEB) application and file a resume, letter of interest, 3-5 letters of reference, and a current copy of your credentials.
Current coaching opportunities highly sought and not limited to:
- Head Volleyball Coach at Russell High School
- Assistant Football Coach at Ruppenthal Middle School
- Assistant Football Coach at Russell High School
- Head Girls Basketball Coach at Ruppenthal Middle School
- Assistant Girls Basketball Coach at Ruppenthal Middle School
- Head Football Coach at Ruppenthal Middle School
Health Insurance, Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, Sick and Personal Leave Commensurate with experience and based on the Master Collective Bargaining Agreement. The document is available on the district website at http://www.usd407.org under the STAFF RESOURCES, HANDBOOKS link.
Job Start Date: August-23-2019
Applications Due By: August-31-2019
Job Contact Information
Ashley Campbell – email@example.com – 785-483-2173
Russell USD 407 www.usd407.org