Aaron Sobba – Experienced Teacher
Arika Haresnape – Experienced Teacher
Rocky Fahey – Beginning Teacher (TtoT)
Sylar Myrick – Experienced Teacher
AGRICULTURE DIESEL MECHANICS INSTRUCTOR/COORDINATOR (FAC3128)
Click here for full position description.
- Work experience in Ag Diesel or related agriculture industry required.
- Postsecondary degree in Agriculture or related field preferred.
- Evidence of effective training or teaching experience preferred.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with students, staff, administrators and faculty.
- Ability to utilize facility and consumable resources efficiently.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality in a student centered environment.
- Ability to be attentive to detail, to accurately follow written and oral instructions, and to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills and willingness to collaborate.
- Possession of a valid Kansas driver’s license with CDL preferred.
- Physical requirements may include but are not limited to the ability to lift, stand, bend, stoop, reach, climb, push, pull and carry. Lifting requirement may vary considerably, but typically will be in the 75 – 100 pound range. Heavy/indoor work environment.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills; the ability to understand words and respond effectively and appropriately. Visual acuity to view a computer terminal. Use appropriate judgment and apply tact and courtesy in difficult situations
- Mental requirements include the ability to learn and comprehend basic instructions about the position.
- Physical and mental qualifications must be performed with or without a reasonable accommodation.
- The qualifications listed are guidelines for selection purposes; alternative qualifications may be substituted if sufficient to perform the duties.
Submit the HutchCC Administrative/Instructional Application To:
Parker Student Union
Hutchinson Community College
1300 North Plum, Hutchinson, KS 67501
HutchCC reserves the right to revise or change job responsibilities as the need occurs. This position announcement does not constitute a written or implied contract of employment; rather, it is a clarification of the responsibilities of the position. The HutchCC administration may change this job description at any time.
The salary is determined per the 2019-2020 Hiring Salary Schedule in the local HutchCC Master Agreement. This full-time faculty position is nine months annual plus forty (40) additional days for coordinator responsibilities (210 days), due process rights eligible, benefit eligible, and exempt. For a copy of the hiring schedule for this position, please see the attached schedule, or you may visit the following address: http://www.hutchcc.edu/hiring-schedule
Job Start Date: August-1-2019
Applications Due By: May-30-2019
Curtis Johnson – Beginning Teacher (TtoT)