*Mr. Beydler is retiring at the end of the year. We wish him all the best!
Norton USD 211 is seeking a strong candidate for ag instructor for Norton Community High School. Norton Community High School has a strong tradition in their ag and FFA programs. If you are interested in being the leader of a strong agriculture program this job would be great for you.
Norton USD 211 provides a single health insurance plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield Salary is dependent on years of experience and college hours. Additional benefits for extended contract.
Job Start Date: August-1-2019
Applications Due By: March-1-2019
Job Contact Information
Rudy Perez – firstname.lastname@example.org – 785-877-3338
Norton USD 211 www.usd211.org
Full position announcement.
Extension Agent, Central Kansas District, Crop Production
Office Location – Offices in Minneapolis and Salina. Primary office for this position is Salina.
Applications will be accepted through February 15, 2019. Interviews will be March 12, 2019.
Sterling Schools is looking for a dynamic, innovative teacher to fill a unique teaching opportunity. With the support of community, we are creating an agriculture program. The appropriate candidate will have the opportunity to build a program from the ground up. The first offerings will include: Intro to Agriculture, Plant/Soil Science and Animal Science, but are open to other options. Ideally, the candidate would still be able to utilize our wood shop that would include drafting and other construction course offerings.
Sponsoring a startup FFA program would be required.
“Sterling is a great place to live and raise a family. Our schools offer competitive activities on the level of larger school districts.”
Sterling USD 376
Job Start Date: January-22-2019
Applications Due By: May-1-2019
Job Contact Information
Dr. William Anderson – email@example.com – 620-278-2171
Sterling USD 376 www.USD376.com
Extension Agent, Kingman County, Agriculture and Natural Resources
Office Location – Kingman, Kansas
Applications will be accepted through February 8, 2019. Interviews will be conducted March 4, 2019.
Adjunct Instructors – Online
Allen Community College with campuses in Iola and Burlingame, Kansas is a leader in online learning. We have openings for online adjunct instructors in the following disciplines.
- Computer Science/Programming
There are openings for adjunct instructors for both Spring 2019, Summer 2019 and Fall 2019.
Master`s degree in discipline required. Previous online instructing and experience with Blackboard preferred.
To apply, please email the following information to Shellie Regehr, Human Resources Specialist, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of application stating interest and qualifications
- Compete resume
- Copy of unofficial transcripts (Official transcripts required upon hire)
- Contact information for three professional references
- Application for Employment (www.allencc.edu)
$560 per credit hour
Job Start Date: January-1-2019
Applications Due By: August-1-2019
Job Contact Information: Shellie Regehr – email@example.com – 620.901.6299
Employer Information: Allen Community College allencc.edu
*Ms. LaRue is getting married and moving out of the area.
Demonstrate a competency of the English language
Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree from an accredited college/university
Current Kansas State Teaching Certification
Health Certificate on file in the Central Office
Desire to continue career improvement
RESPONSIBLE TO: Building Principal
PURPOSE: The Classroom Instructor creates a positive learning environment to facilitate the personal- social- and intellectual development of students. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of students- the Classroom Instructor must work closely with students- parents- and other staff and administration of Independence USD 446
PAYMENT RATE: According to negotiated agreement
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Plan and implement effective lessons- using time- materials and resources effectively.
2. Motivate students through effective communications and evaluative responses.
3. Display a thorough knowledge of curriculum and subject matter.
4. Demonstrate awareness of the needs of students and provide for individual differences.
5. Set high expectations for student’s achievement and behavior.
6. Demonstrate effective interpersonal relationships with others.
7. Establish and maintain a positive climate for learning through appropriate classroom management.
8. Maintain current curriculum and instructional practices.
9. Coordinate and supervise field trips.
10. Facilitate the personal- social- and intellectual development of students.
11. Assist with the activities of student organizations.
12. Attend and assist when necessary with school events such as musical programs- athletics- student recognition ceremonies- graduation- and open house.
13. See that district policies are observed during all activities.
14. Obtain advance approval of the Principal for all activities and expenditures.
15. Participate actively in the school improvement process (QPA- NCA- etc.).
16. Adhere to all district health and safety policies.
17. Other duties as assigned by the Principal- or other Administrative Staff.
18. Communicate effectively with all members of the school district and community.
19. Operate equipment appropriately as required.
20. React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
21. Support the value of an education.
22. Support the philosophy and mission of Independence USD 446.
23. Keep abreast of new information- innovative ideas and techniques.
24. An essential function of this position is attendance.
Job Start Date: NA
Applications Due By: 05/17/2019
Independence USD 446 www.indyschools.com
Position is closed and interviews are pending.