*This is a new program.
Osage City USD 420 • www.usd420.org
USD 420 – Osage City has a Agriculture teaching position open at Osage City High School for the 2023-2024 school year. OCHS is also looking for someone who could teach Science classes as part of this position`s schedule.
Candidate must have Kansas Teaching License and/or be eligible to obtain one.
Please apply on USD 420 District Applicant Portal
For questions regarding this position contact Natosha Jenkins, OCHS Principal, at 785-528-3172 or email@example.com
Position will be open until filled.
Thank you for your interest in Unified School District 420. It is important for you to understand the employment policies and procedures of our District and we ask that you read all instructions listed below prior to completing the application:
- Complete all sections of the application. Answer all questions completely, accurately, and honestly.
- A resume should be attached but is not acceptable in lieu of a completed application.
- Unofficial transcripts may be submitted with the application for the selection process. Official transcripts are required for employment purposes.
- You should contact your Career Placement Office to request your credentials be sent to the District Office.
- Questions concerning Kansas certification requirements may be answered by writing or calling the Certification Office, Kansas State Department of Education, 120 East 10th Street, Topeka, Kansas 66612-1103, (785) 296-2288.
- The following completed application materials must be in your file in order for you to be considered for employment. Please send or have them forwarded to Unified School District 420, 520 Main, Osage City, Kansas 66523:
Unified School District 420 is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment, promotion, transfer, wages or salaries on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex or handicap.
Applications will be kept on file for one year in the U.S.D. 420 District Office.Osage City USD 420
BOE pays for a single health insurance plan
USD 420 Osage City is a Class 3A school district with a student enrollment of 730 students. Osage City Elementary has grades PK-5 with approximately 340 students. Osage City Middle School has approximately 165 students in grades 6-8 and the high school has approximately 225 students. A successful $6.5 million dollar bond election was held in January of 1999. Construction of a new high school, auditorium and multi-purpose room were completed during the spring of 2002. In 2012, another bond of $6.7 million dollars was passed by a 2:1 ratio to renovate the elementary school, build a track/football complex, and a new storm shelter/gymnasium. Osage City is a member of the Flint Hills Activities League and offers a variety of extra-curricular activities.
District Mission Statement- All Can Achieve
Osage City is a community of over 3,000 people and is located 35 minutes southwest of Topeka, Kansas and also has convenient access to Emporia, Ottawa and Kansas City. Osage City lies between Lake Pomona and Melvern Lake and has many recreational opportunities including a city golf course, parks, and an aquatic center.
Job Contact Address
520 Main Street
Osage City, KS 66523
Job Start Date: August-15-2023
Applications Due By: June-1-2023
Job Contact Information