*Mr. Rutledge has accepted a teaching position at another school.
High School Ag Educator/FFA Advisor
USD 273-Beloit is accepting applications for an ag educator/FFA advisor for the
2021-22 school year. Benefits to our program include the following:
- Two teacher program.
- Renowned FFA chapter (3-star national chapter award, national proficiency winner,
national agriscience fair finalists, national ag mechanics, as well as strong community
- Brand new greenhouse (built October 2020.)
- Donation drive in action to build a new ag facility, including classrooms, lab space, and
- Pathways- Power, Structure, & Technical, Animal Systems, Plant Systems,
- Courses offered- Intro to Ag (8th), Agriscience, Animal Science, Adv. Animal Science,
Plant & Soil Science, Horticulture, Ag Welding,1/2/Fabrication, Ag Mechanics 1/2, Ag
Leadership, Research in Ag.
- Extended contract/FFA compensation offered.
- Remaining ag educator/FFA advisor is willing to work with the new hire to divide
courses taught to best compliment everyone’s` strengths.
- Candidates must hold or be eligible for a Kansas teaching license with appropriate
A district application is required. Applications can be found at http://www.usd273.org under
employment opportunities. If you do not have access to the internet, you may request a
paper application from the USD 273 office by calling 785-738-3261. A cover letter,
resume, three letters of reference, appropriate credentials and a copy of your teaching
license must be returned with the paper application. Applications will be accepted until
position is filled.
Beloit USD 273
USD 273-Beloit contributes $4,440 toward a single or family health and dental
insurance policy. Other benefits include availability of cancer, disability, life insurance
and 403(b) plans. Benefits also include sick/compensated leave, professional
development opportunities and KPERS. Minimum starting salary for B.A. – $38,000
Minimum starting salary for M.A. – $40,038 (These salaries are based on the current
salary schedule.) Credit will be given for years of teaching experience. Please contact
USD 273 for additional information.
Job Start Date: August-4-2021
Applications Due By: July-31-2021
Job Contact Information
Tiffany Schroeder – firstname.lastname@example.org – (785) 738-3261
Beloit USD 273 http://www.usd273.org