2019-2020 Agriculture/Animal Science Teacher (9-12)
The Classroom Instructor creates a positive learning environment to facilitate the personal, social, and intellectual development of students. In order to respond to the individual needs and abilities of students, the Classroom Instructor must work closely with other staff, the administration, and other programs of Dodge City Public Schools. The successful candidate will be a self starter and team player.
- Knowledge and experience with instruction, methodology and materials related to bilingual education. ESL/ESOL endorsement required.
Complete an on-line district application at http://www.usd443.org. Make sure your application is attached to the position for which you wish to apply.
We need the following documents submitted for your application to be considered complete and eligible to advance through the screening/interview/hiring process.
- USD 443 Online Application
- Letter of Interest
- Copy of current resume, complete with the names and current contact information of at least five references
- Copy of all university transcripts
- Copy of current Kansas Department of Education (KSDE) License or verification from KSDE that Kansas licensure is in process
If you are unable to attach these items, you may fax them to 620-227-1695 or mail them to PO Box 460, Dodge City, KS 67801.
Applicants may check application status by reading messages sent to the e-mail address submitted on the application.
Kansas certification in content area assignment or certification in a different state with qualifications that allow for licensure in Kansas. Endorsements – Vocational Agriculture or Agriculture required.
Full District Benefits $40,625
Job Start Date: August-8-2019
Applications Due By: August-7-2019
Job Contact Information
Jacque Feist – email@example.com – 620-471-2110
Dodge City USD 443 www.usd443.org